Tuesday 10 January 2012

Planning production

Planning Production
My front cover will be a young either male or female with a guitar to show an indie atmosphere. It will be a medium close up. The mese en scene will be associated with something indie. I will dress my model in indie clothes and the picture will be a posed shot not live.
The coverlines for my front cover will be-
BRAND NEW GUITAR HEROES?- 12 brilliant new bands weve found for you.
THE ARTILLERY- Behind the scenes
THE TOP 20 THRASH ALBUMS OF ALL TIME
WIN 2 FREE TICKETS TO THE SCRIPT
100 THINGS YOU DIDNT KNOW ABOUT ED SHEERAN

Regular content:
Editors letter- From the editor to you.
Fans forum- Pictures and letters from the top fans
Gig reviews- Open up to top reviews on the top gigs
What is so indie this month?- Top 10 indie secrets of the month
Fans thoughts about the gigs and new songs.
Monthly interview with a band- Inside gossip of a band
New releases and reports- Be the first to hear the music
Unsigned bands- Hear the bands before the fans
Tips on how to become ‘indie’- Transform into indie in no time
Things to look out for relating to bands
Gallery- Latest kodak moment sof indie
Chance to get involved -Competitions, puzzles, win your prizes.


Feature content:
Comes to town? Touring information about bands coming to town
Interview with the artillery- Get inside gossip
A day in the life of... –See what its like to be a popstar
The latest music from around the Wirral.
Gig listings- Get your tickets now
One night only, lead singer reveals his journey of fame
The story behind indie- Take a trip back in time.

The images i will need for my contents page are:
a medium close up of the artillery band live performance
Long shot of the back of 2 girls at a festival
A high angle shot of a gig atmosphere
Extreme long shot of the script
When producing my front cover i am going to keep to a regular colour scheme keeping to the codes and conventions. I will have 3/7 coverlines and a main story relating to the image. The main image on my magazine is going to be a boy creating an indie atmosphere with an evil looking eye, making eye contact with the reader. The title of my magazine will be stated clearly at the top with a posistioning statement underneath.

For my double page spread my article is going to be about the history of indie and the artillery band, i am going to take a close look into the band and write up about gigs reviews and fan forums. The picture i am using is a medium close up of the main singer in the artillery band playing in live performance.          

For my contents page i am going to include a banner advertising how to subscribe to the indie magazine, i am going to make sure the colour scheme is consistant to the front cover and double page spread. I will place the title of my magazine at the top and then clearly state that it is the contents page. I will use a range of fonts, but keeping to the codes and conventions i will only use 3. For my pictures on the contents page i will use a variety of shots and make sure the layout looks proffesional.

No comments:

Post a Comment